SRTUTOR CLASSES Terms and Conditions for Online Classes Service
Kindly read the terms and conditions of 'SRTUTOR CLASSES' to avoid misunderstanding or a needlessly unpleasant scenario, at any later stage. We sincerely believe that you must go through it thoroughly, understand and clarify the doubts, before registering with us. It is to be done at the onset of the professional relationship.
It is in everybody’s interest and vitally important for the tutor and the student / parent.
- 1. By registering on our website as Student/Tutor you agree to these terms and conditions.
- 2. There is no registration charge for membership of students and tutors.
- 3. The website SRTUTOR.COM has been established to allow students to contact Tutors as well as Tutors to contact Students to view their profiles.
- 4. Please provide valid mobile number at the time of registration. We want tutors/students to interact with us through valid contact details if we found any fake profiles this will lead to cancellation of profile in case of tutors & cancellation of profile & membership in case of students without any notice.
- 5. We don’t charge anything from the teachers who will register on our website & also registration is free for the students. Only students will have to pay the tutor fee for their corresponding subject.
- 6. Any profile created showing irrelevant, illegal and such content like porn is strictly prohibited.
- 7. We reserve the right to deny students/tutors the permission to enter our site if our terms & conditions are not followed.
- 8. Students with free membership can contact tutors through messaging feature in our site and should wait until the tutor responds.
- 9. Tutors with membership can contact students who posted the tuition through messaging feature in our site but should wait until the student responds.
- 10. Any Tutor/student will not share any contact details with each other if found so then we will delete the profile of that person immediately & necessary action will be taken against that person.
- 11. Registered tutors can see details of students who posted the tuitions immediately.
- 12. Students/Parents acknowledge that it is his/her responsibility to verify the credentials and qualifications of any Tutor while entering into tuition contract.
- 13. A Tutor acknowledges that he is not an employee of SRTUTOR.COM and accepts full responsibility for all Income Tax and other liabilities payable in relation to any fees generated from a tuition contract. We are not issuing any experience certificate to our registered tutor/student.
- 14. Members acknowledge that SRTUTOR.COM is not liable for direct indirect consequential or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a member through the use of the website including loss of information or data or any type of financial or physical loss or any other damage.
- 15. SRTUTOR.COM does not guarantee to secure a tutor for a student or fix-up any tuition fees on behalf of any tutor or student.
- 16. SRTUTOR.COM doesn’t reserves the right to decide fee for any subject for any class. Its tutor’s choice to decide fee for their corresponding subject but we hold the right to control fee if tutor charge fee more than enough. Tutor cannot charge fee more than the regular fee which other tutor weather in online & offline teaching.
- 17. The management of SRTUTOR.COM reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notification.
- 18. Student/Parent don't need to verify Tutor’s address and residential details before making any direct contact between them.We are not responsible any flaws because we don't allow anyone to share contact details with each other.
- 19. SRTUTOR.COM is not responsible for any misbehaviour of Tutors on Students or Students on Tutors. We are so much concern about the security of especially female students & tutors so we advised them not to share any contact details, location, WhatsApp, Facebook or any other medium for contact.
- 20. The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in Faridabad, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site. Please proceed only if you accept all the terms & conditions described here in above, out of your free will and consent.
- 21. Tutor’s fee can be paid through our website only. First SRTUTOR CLASSES will receive fee first then we transfer to the corresponding tutor through online mode like UPI transfer, Paytm, PhonePe & Google Pay. Tutor will have to give us these information either through our WhatsApp number +91-7988997519 or email us at [email protected] .Tutor also has to described genuine fee.Tutor will receive 90% of fee amount as described on our website by the tutor.
- 22. We won’t charge anything for registration its free for all including tutor & student. If you found anyone will asking for money then please inform us we will take legal actions against that person.
- 23. We will be working as a bridge between tutor & student so there is no offline tuition service provided by us & also we don’t endorse any such kind of activity.
- 24. Tutor/student security is our first major concern so we won’t share anyone details with anyone. Your information is secured with us.
- 25. Only our team members will contact any tutor/student for any information related to online tuitions. You can see our team member’s list on our website.
- 26. Tutor/student registered on our website must have to comply with the terms & conditions also agree with the refund & cancellation policy of SRTUTOR CLASSES.
- 27. Without showing demo to student no tutor is allowed for online tuitions.
- 28. Teacher will have to submit their demo class to SRTUTOR.COM through WhatsApp number at 7988997519 or email at [email protected] We will be showcasing this to student through any medium.
- 29. Demo video submitted by tutor must be in viewable form so anyone easily see & listen their voice clearly.
- 30. Tutor/student must have a smartphone,an internet connection & phone must not be rotated while delivering & receving a class.
SRTUTOR.COM serves as a platform to connect students and tutors. If you enter into any tuition contracts or whatsoever with other members of SRTUTOR.COM then such activity is solely between you and that third party. We shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such activity. You hereby agree to release SRTUTOR.COM from all claims arising from such activity.
Limitation of Liability
THIS WEBSITE CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL SRTUTOR.COM, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES. SRTUTOR.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITES, CONTENT, OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. SRTUTOR.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES, CONTENT OR SERVICES.Terms & Conditions | Refund & Cancellation |Privacy Policies | Sitemap |Back to Top